It's another #weddingvendorwednesday. Since April is my favorite month of the year and I just celebrated my 24th birthday this past weekend, I decided to share 24 random facts you may not know about me!
1. I love to bake (chocolate chip cookies for days).
2. I've always loved art ever since I was a little kid.
3. When I was younger, I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up.
4. I have 2 older brothers.
5. I practically grew up on the St. Lawerence River every summer until I was 15.
6. My family is big into antique cars (I was always getting dragged along to car shows on the weekends growing up).
7. I have a vintage clothing collection (obsession).
8. I went to Onondaga Community College for Photography.
9. My first car was a beat up old Dodge pick up truck.
10. My first concert ever was The Black Eyed Peas and Pussycat Dolls at Turning Stone.
11. I enjoy playing golf (but I'm not very good at it).
12. I'm engaged to my best friend.
13. If I'm at a coffee shop, I'll usually order a mocha latte.
14. Growing up with two brothers, I was kind of a tomboy as a kid (but now I would consider myself a girly-girl).
15. My favorite kind of ice cream is soft serve twist with rainbow sprinkles (on a cone).
16. April is my favorite month because the snow melts and everything starts to blossom and come alive (and it's my birthday month).
17. Growing up, we had a pond in the backyard and I would spend countless hours catching frogs.
18. I enjoy drawing and painting.
19. I've gotten lost at Niagara Falls with two of my best friends when we were 12 years old.
20. I'm thankful to live in Utica, NY because we have the best food in the world here (can you say chicken riggies, greens, tomato pie and half moons?)
21. I prefer a pool over the beach (sand in your bathing suit is not fun people).
22. The perfect night for me includes cuddling up on the couch with pizza and a good movie.
23. My current favorite wine is Black Dog from Rustic Ridge Winery.
24. I love being able to capture priceless once-in-a-lifetime photos.
Stay tuned later today on Instagram for our biggest Wedding Vendor Wednesday Giveaway yet. Want to chat more with me? Please feel free to contact me, I'd love to get to know more about you!